Sunday, August 10, 2008

To My Precious Kyle, Heart of My Heart


I know that you've heard all your life that emotions make men weak

you must be brave you must be bold and tears are for the weak

And so you've held it all inside like you were taught to do

you kept it all inside like the world taught you to do

its time to know the truth...Real men cry, real men feel , tears are for the meek ,men are not made of steal. Real men hurt in spite of what you've learned. Believe me when I tell you.. real men cry.

Forget what you were told to be. Just be what you are. A man of passion, fire and dreams, who listens to his heart. A man who doesn't hide himself behind a wall stone and shows the world he's human and made of flesh and bone.

Kyle, you are amazing and any mother would be honored to have you as their son. You are among my most precious gifts from God. I am more than proud of you and all that you are and all that you can be. You are amazing and today, I just wanted to honor you you . I love and adore you, son... Momma Dukes

No comments: