Friday, August 8, 2008

To My Michael

In My Amazing Son


 

Thank God that we have memories to keep you so alive,those memories have

become many people's drive… getting through another day without you physically by. You and I had so many fun times… searching for indian arrowheads, riding bikes and so much more. A man you soon became your loyalty to me still the same. We had a special bond… my first born and my friend. I know you'd like this picture… I took it myself.

Yes, Mike, I still feel small when I stand beside the ocean. I look at this picture and I see a majestic power in the backround in the crashing waves so strong and

Loud… then my eyes move forward to where the loudness turns to silent, tiny bubbles… that eventually disappear. Maybe thats why I feel small when I stand beside the ocean… its a lot like life. Ever changing. Sometimes mesmerizing, serene, and fierce.

I miss you, son, my own piece of "the ocean"… with that captivating smile and those hugs so strong and from your heart. Your loyalty toward me will always be in my heart. Thank you for that, Mike.

I'll meet you "at the ocean"…

Mom


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: