Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cassie Cakes


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CASSIE!! 8/10/08

Today is your birthday, so have a lot of fun... hopefully you don't have to work, and neither does my son. Celebrate your life and all that you are...and know that in my "book" you are a shining star. You bring my heart joy when you get to "come by"... and fill the days with joy as they fly, fly, fly. You have come to mean so much to me and your wisdom I do admire... in fact I think that I just might take you on for hire! Today is your day to embrace just what you have, the woman you are, the love around you and of course your Ky-Zee... even though he can be stubborn just like a pesky bee. So... blow out your candles and know that they reflect all that you are.., an amazing woman and a shining star. Happy Birthday. With all my love, Mama Fuller MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for my wonderful poem! i love you and ill see you soon!! )

<3 cassie cakes