Sunday, November 9, 2008

Michael Joseph 1979-2004


WORDS THAT I FEEL... MEMORIES THAT WE SHARED...

My precious son...

I gaze over at a picture of your face so perfect and bright...
I see into those eyes and see to the depths of your soul.

Your smile was that of a movie star... so bright and shining...
the way that you would laugh with that giggle... as your eyes would close as you laughed.

Your life, a bright flickering flame, was blown out 4 years ago,
Why? I'll never know.

I treasure your memory... I loved you with all that I am
I miss your hugs that were so strong and protection all abound
You loved me as much as I loved you.

The dash between your years on earth ... 1979-2004
tells a great story of a wonderful baby, child then man... a story that I adore

You left too soon... and my heart string pull real tight
as I often lay in bed and think of you at night.

I miss you... I love you... You left too soon.
I love that I got to be a part of your "dash"
And I am grateful that I can still close my eyes and see you in flash.

No comments: