Friday, October 17, 2008

Cocoa Beach

Having a wonderful time... the weather is great...nice and warm and sunny. Yesterday, we went to see Charlie and Beth at their condo. We had a great time. I took a nap...by the pool and apparently was the envy of many who only wished that they could nap"like that"..LOL a PROFESSIONAL napper. Then last night we went to a comedy club... where we had a lot of laughs. Dave is having such a great time that he wants to spend another night! Great with me... I just have to open the store for 10:00 tomorrow...so I need to be on the road for 7:30. No big deal...another day by the pool is AOK w/ me. And we are going to Kyles Krafts this AM to buy a "pimping" (as my dear friend Capt. Robbie calls it) TOILET SEAT. That's right...toilet seat. They are one of a kind. LOOOOONG STORY. Stay tuned for pics.

No comments: