Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday...

Well... here it is the day before I go home. I am really missing Dave and Joey. Sometimes l feel like I have one foot in one world and one foot in another... God knows my heart is with everyone!
Yesterday was a tailspin of a day... Rochelle, Cassie, Kyle, Noah and I headed to the flea market... we had a good time... Nancy and Alex met us there and Rochelle took Noah and Alex and Nancy and I had a afternoon to just hang out... yes, I took a nap. LOL Nancy even made me a nap bed in her guest room. Nancy...yes... ANTI NAP Nancy. This stupid hand/wrist/arm does not like DAMP weather and I was seriously aching. Nurse Nanny put the heating pad on my arm and I woke up feeling so much better...after napping we went to Trudy and Ismael's gorgeous home and took the tour!!!! Trudy had the dining room all set up beautifully and we all sat together and had a delicious dinner. Uncle Kyle was the star of the day purchasing two laser pointers for Noah and Alex. A very good day...but by the time that Rochelle, Noah and I got home I was EXHAUSTED.

No comments: